Sunday, February 14, 2010

Catching Up

I was talking to my mom and dad tonight, to see if she had seen a good money saving/making deal at Target in the ad. She mentioned that I needed to keep my blog updated, I told her I'd try, so here I am updating my blog.

After Christmas, life got busy with me going back to work (had 4 day weekends for Christmas and New Years), and Ian starting "county hosted" job searching classes. I was keeping up with facebook, but neglecting my blog. I'm sorry everyone. I know it was my New Years resolution, to do better with my blog. I promise now that I have fun things to report, that I'll update my blog more often. If not, you can hunt me down for it..... lol.

Mid January, Ian had a job interview for Assistant Manager at Famous Footwear. He was hired on the spot, and started the week after. He was promised 30 hours/week A@ $9/hr, but has only been getting 20-25 hours a week. I can't complain though, since it's still money and still a job for him. Hopefully things will pick up when the manager goes on maternity leave, and people come in to start buying shoes.

K, off to put some more updates up and put more pictures up.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

it is kind of hard when your job depends on other people spending money, isn't it? Here's to hoping that he gets more hours and that more people start to buy more shoes...I suppose it's a good thing for our checking account that I don't live closer :)