Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April.... enough said

March came and went and I only blogged once. I swear one of these days, I'll get the hang of blogging more often. March was busy with us enjoying the missionaries (yep, still the same ones since December) for dinner, drop by visits to check up on us, work, school and taking care of the girls.

April is here and already half gone. We celebrated Easter morning here at home enjoying conference and then had Ian's parents over for dinner. McKenna and Hunter opened their baskets when they woke up, and I think Hunter w
as more excited with her stuff, then McKenna was since McKenna is still too little. She's getting bigger though and will get the concept next year, definitely.




I'm in the 3rd trimester of school and will be done June 4th. I'll finish my internship middle of May and will stay with the company until I find something different. I am looking to go into financial services of some kind (bank teller), or be a receptionist at a medical office which I would love too.

Ian is still working at Famous Footwear and should be starting to work days in the next couple of weeks. This will be easier on us as he'll be home for dinner and be able to spend more time with the girls.

Ian is prepping to go to a sleep study for his sleep apnea on the 20th. He'll get there at 7:00 P.M. and will get 8 hours of sleep. They have you go to sleep between 9-10:30 as it's an 8 hour sleep study and everyone must be out of the office by 7:00 in the morning. They will hook him up to monitors the first 4 hours of the night, then hook him up to a sleeping mask the last 4 hours of the night to see how he sleeps. It will be interesting to see how well he sleeps, and how long it takes before he's able to get into the doctor to get a sleep mask. I'll be grateful (and I know he will too) when he's sleeping better as he'll wake up earlier (sleeps for 10 hours now and still groggy), happier, and wanting to do more activities with the girls without getting headaches as easily. Hopefully this will help his body aches too as he'll be sleeping better, and I know sleep has something to do with body aches.

Look for more updates as Ian goes to his sleep study, I get blonde highlights (yes, I said blonde), and McKenna turns 1 (YIKES!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS????? I'm so excited! You'll definitely have to post pictures, ok?

Sarah said...

I CANNOT believe how big the girls are getting! I remember when they were both born. Yikes is right!

penguin0802 said...

Sarah, I know, we were in the same ward when both girls were born. You were always such a big help to me when Ian didn't make it to church due to work, and I had my hands full with Hunter. I can never thank you enough, and I'm glad that we built as good of a friendship as we did. It makes the heart grow fonder.