Saturday, April 24, 2010

New hi-lites

Oh, I made i-spy kits a couple weeks ago with a sister in our ward, who just happens to be the bishop's wife. We had a blast and I got to know her even better and found out we have a lot more in common than I thought.

I got new hi-lites done yesterday (first ones in my whole life). Let me know what you think. I love them, and am grateful to the lady in our ward who did them in exchange for service work. I love her salon and her work that she does for others.

Not much new going on. Still narrowing down the list of places that we are considering to move to when our lease is up. I'm praying that we can stay in the ward, but probably won't happen since rental houses normally want 3 times the rent to qualify, and we'd only be making 2 times the rent :(. Hopefully we can find a complex that gives us a backyard or BIG patio of some kind. Otherwise, I don't know what we'll do. Hunter needs room to run around...

Trying to keep my blog updated more often. Ian is down 16 pounds since we started hard core in February. I'm down 11, but I know that girls lose it slower than guys do. I'll try to send pictures later of our progression when I'm happier with how I look....

3 comments:

ergillmore said...

Jenn, your hair looks really nice. The cut is good on you and the highlights are subtle and very becoming on you.

Lacey said...

I like the color/cut a lot! Also, you should post now/then pictures of you for your weight loss.... I've seen a huge difference too! 11 pounds is great, keep going!

Sarah said...

love the hair! keep up the good work with the weight loss too...I know it's hard but it's so worth it!