Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Yes, as the title says it, I'm pregnant. I found out yesterday morning when I took a test at home, not expecting it to come out positive. We went through 5 tests with Hunter, so this threw me for a loop. Ian and I have both been working so it hasn't really set in for us, but I'm excited to be starting a new addition to our family. Our lease is up in August, which means we'll be moving into a house to create more room for us.

I'll keep a daily blog on how Ian, Hunter and I are doing in our lives, and try to upload pictures along the way. I have a friend that posted a lot of pictures throughout her pregnancy so friends and family that lived far away could be involved. I'm hoping to do something similar.

That's it for now, just wanted to share my big news.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

congrats on both the new place and the expected bundle of joy/sweat/tears... depending on the day, of course... :)

Much love,

Sarah

Sarah said...

oh, yeah...I forgot to tell you that you can check out my blog if you want to...it is sarahdarr.org. If you read it and it seems like it cuts off, you have to click on "Read more" in order to read the whole post. Also, if you want to leave a comment, it will ask you to create a username and password...so don't freak out if it asks you for one...you need to create one. It's just to keep out the spammers :)

Sarah

Tasha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is very exciting. I hope you are feeling good and not too sick.