Sunday, June 28, 2009

2 days left 'til moving day

Ok, so I know I said I would put pictures up with my last blog, and I'm sorry. With the move getting closer, I got busy and forgot. We re-took the blessing pictures so I was going to send you those but they ended up on the camera and not on the memory card. With the USB cable packed up, I had no choice but to wait. So, you will be waiting until we get moved this week and then I will send the pictures.

We've got all the packing done except for the last minute things like the computer, last minute kitchen utensils, etc. I'm hoping we get enough Relief Society sisters here to help clean, since I'm the only one that can clean while the guys are loading stuff. Mary will be taking care of McKenna and Sarah (bless her heart) will be taking Hunter to the pool to splash around in. Thanks a TON Sarah, I'm glad you'll be able to help.... I owe you. I'm glad we got to hang out with you the last couple of weekends, and I'm glad you've gotten some good quality time with McKenna. I appreciate it.

So, with only 2 days left I bid farewell. At my grandparents there isn't DSL internet as they can't get the connection, so they are only online for a little bit. I will have to update my blog and facebook when we go to the library to pay bills. Wish us luck in finding jobs and getting a place and money saved up to move out.

Wish us luck in the drive as I'll have both girls in my car, Ian is driving the U-Haul and Mike and Mary are driving their car. Until then....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

good luck with everything! it has been a joy to "help" you with McKenna (she slept most of the time) and I look forward to spending quality time with Hunter tomorrow...she is blossoming into such a sweet little spirit!

Lacey said...

I can't believe it's getting so close! Good luck in your car! Life with two children sure is an adventure sometimes, isn't it? Love you girlie! You're in my prayers.