Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New internship

I got the internship at Adams & Hayes Law Firm. I will be starting on Thursday, October 1st. This gives me a week from tomorrow to come up with some dress pants for work. I have the proper shoes and shirts, just need some pants. Luckily it's not too formal of a job where I have to wear a pant suit, skirt, or dress. I'm grateful for that...

Other news. Ian and I have found a replacement vehicle. It's a 1994 Plymouth Voyager. It's grey with tan interior. We had some mechanical problems with it in the beginning, but have since gotten it fixed. Luckily it was cheap enough, or we would've sold it back to the previous owners for selling us a lemon car. We're excited to have a vehicle of our own, and the best thing of all is we don't have any payments.

We are slowly getting things unpacked and into place. Send pictures of the apt later when it looks orderly.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

so glad that it seems like things are working out for you!