Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New pictures, still no job

Ok, so I have new pictures of McKenna that I will post. As for an update on us, Ian still has no job, except working for a couple of hours on Sunday night with his brother. We leave June 30th for Rocklin and I wonder if we will get caught up on bills by then. I hate being behind and not having money come in. Makes for some hot days at home with 1 fan in each room and no AC on, due to trying to keep the bills low for his parents. I pray that we will get everything ready for the move and have the condo cleaned in time to bring in potential renters. Since it's a private property, the landlord sends people over ahead of time to look at our unit before they move in. This means the carpets need to be cleaned, the walls, the bedrooms, etc. Time will fly by fast so hopefully his parents get in gear and get their part done.

Here's pictures of McKenna since being home. Our friend Becca is holding her, and the other picture is of her and her husband Scott.



4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sure everything will work out!

Lacey said...

What a cutie! She sure looks like Hunter I think. Hope Ian finds a job soon! We'll pray for you!

Lacey said...

just wondered how the job search is going. Keep us updated!

Tasha said...

She is seriously so cute!! Just so small and tiny and sweet.