Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pictures and Update

She has been in NICU for 3 days now and she has improved a ton. She is off the IV and breathing tube and drinking 40 cc of formula. She passed her blood tests and car seat stress test with flying colors. Now they're just waiting for her to drink 45 cc of milk every feeding for 4 feedings straight before they'll discharge her. Here's some pictures for you all to enjoy...

Fine daddy, i'll open my eyes for you....
I like this picture of Ian and McKenna. She has him wrapped around her finger already. It's hilarious....
I kept switching her from one arm to the other so she's a little mad at me. She did calm down seconds after the picture was taken though..
I'm keeping an eye on you, daddy..

3 comments:

Lacey said...

she sure is a cutie Jenn! Looks like you I think.

ditndetes said...

I'm so sorry you've had to experience the NICU - nothing about it is any fun. My prayers are with you and your family. My c-section is scheduled for this Friday the 15th...

Sarah said...

we're praying that her billiruben (arg, however you spell it!) count goes down!